Just as you would get your car serviced every year, the same YEARLY maintenance should apply to your AIR CONDITIONER.
If you have an air conditioner - it's almost time to think about getting it serviced. Some of the reasons you need a yearly A/C Tune up are as follows:
- For efficiency and to prolong the life of your unit.
- When an A/C plugs up there is wear and tear on parts like compressor which can be costly to replace.
- The unit can blow up because they are plugged and dirty.
- Having it cleaned once a year means it can breathe properly and move air properly and efficiently allowing it to cool the house quicker than if it was dirty.
- The quicker it cools, the quicker it shuts off saving you money.
- We test refrigerant levels.
- We Clean the coil.
- We test it for operating temperatures to make sure you are within manufacturers specifications.
- We also check inside to make sure furnace and coils are clean.