HVAC RESOLUTIONS for 2019
Jan 21, 2019
When making New Year's resolutions, we normally think of things that concern our personal life. This year, consider making resolutions that involve keeping your home an enjoyable oasis from the outside chaos. Here are a couple of HVAC resolutions you can make that will help you maintain a healthy system.
Schedule a Checkup
Just as your body needs regular checkups to keep it functioning at top performance, so does your HVAC system. Our experienced staff will examine your entire system to make sure it is running efficiently and provide you with a 99 Point inspection sheet.
- This safety check and cleaning service includes an inspection of all the parts on your furnace such as belts, bearings, pulleys, thermocouples, motors, etc.
- We clean the motor, blowers, burners and heat exchangers.
- We check the belts, pulleys, thermocouples, bearings ignitors and operating temperatures.
- We test, tune and calibrate everything to make sure it is all within the manufacturer's specification.
- As a courtesy our technician will also do a free visual inspection of your ducts, humidifiers, air filters, hot water tanks and fireplaces.
Install a Programmable Thermostat
Consider installing a programmable thermostat. This will allow you to automatically control the temperature in your home so you aren't wasting heat when your house is empty, while allowing you to enter a comfortable environment when you return home each day. Keeping your home at the same temperature, or even keeping all areas of your home the same temperature, is often a waste of energy. A programmable thermostat will help save both energy and money.
HVAC resolutions are easy to make and completely attainable. Making your home a cozy place to be this winter will be one of the best things you can do to bring comfort to your new year.
- (no comments)